bay area peeps? I'm shopping tomorrow, care to join!?

1. hello everyone!

some of you remember my thread from last week...

just wanted to let you all know that during my lunch break tomorrow I will be doing a little consignment store shopping or vintage LV shopping around noon on Haight St. in SF:p...I check out the stores every week for any vintage finds so if any of you are in the area, let me know maybe we can meet up and find some real treasures! yah never know what is out there to be discovered!:yes:

last week one of the stores had vintage speedies and french co. luggage, as well as dior and gucci luggage if you all are interersted!

2. Have fun, Jamie!
  3. sounds like a fun mission.
  4. Argh Jamie I wish I was up there or I'd go! I'm going to the trunk show at my store tomorrow though, that should be nice. :smile:
  5. have fun rebecca! I couldn't make it to the trunkshow here in SF...but I'm going home to SD for labor day weekend...maybe we can shop when I'm down! i need some new sunnies maybe chanel or I might get an inclusion piece!
  6. Have fun!
  7. Ooh good idea! That sounds great. :tup:
  8. Wish I could, tomorrow is my last day at work and I'll be busy there.

My coworkers managed to get me DRUINK tonight surprised i can even type
  9. haha too funny jane!! you surely are "DRUINK"!!:roflmfao:
  10. i am shtfaced
  11. i got the hiccups on my way home, but cued them with the cure i have been using for years now:

cut up one lemon wedge. suck on lemon wedge a few times until its unbearavble. hiccups: cured
  12. :roflmfao::roflmfao:...i'm sure you had a great time if you remember it!
  13. What? No invite? :cursing: :p

Jamie, if I lived in the Bay Area, I would sooo meet up with you! :yes:

14. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: that's great. lol. i only had 2 tonight. lol.
  15. I wish I could. I'm working tomorrow. Happy Treasure Hunting!