Bay area boys and girls...store of choice?

I usually go to the VF store but the last time I went there, I wasn't too happy with the service that I got and left without anything.
I've stopped by the LV @ Bloomingdales in SF and they were very helpful and nice.
My new favorite place to go for LV is to NM @ Stanford. I really like my SA, she sent me a thank you note and called me today to invite me to an event to view the new limited pieces this Saturday, sort of a cocktail party. I'm bummed because we have plans already. My DH felt bad that I can't go. Oh well, I asked she keep me in mind next time.

I had a great experience at VF last weekend - but I do want to try out the new LV at bloomies in downtown SF. And perhaps the newly renovated one in union square will be a little more SA friendly?

Hmm..good question.
I only have a few pieces and each one from somewhere different.
Josephine-VF
Tango-Flagship SF
Popincourt-Wynn LV in LV!!!
Trouville/ epi cles-PA
I may have just been lucky. All my SAs were friendly and not at all pushy. My mom also got her Mono petite bucket at VF and she had a good experience.
BUT...if I were to choose...my lunch breaks at PA are great!

I had a horrible time the first and only time I shopped at the Valley Fair LV. I wandered the store for 5 minutes before any SA approached me. The SA took over 10minutes to wrap up my purchase. That was the first and last time I'll be buying anything there. I do love the LV at SF Neiman Marcus though. They have wonderful service. The SAs at the Union Square location seem grouchy all the time. I shall try the Palo Alto location next time.

I have noticed they do take really long to wrap up your purchases at the VF boutique. That's why whenever my SA asks if I want my stuff wrapped/boxed up, I decline. Maybe they're intentionally slow because they're hoping the customer will shop around the boutique while waiting and see more things they want to buy :graucho: I know that's happened to me a few times!