Battle of the Vernis Wallet-Koala VS French Purse

Battle of the Vernis wallet- koala vs the french purse

1. Vernis Koala

2. Vernis French Purse

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which one do you prefer and why?

2. FP because the gold buckle on Koalas gets scratched easily and also cuz I think the FP is more feminine, good luck choosing!:biggrin:
  3. ^same here. FP is more feminine and has 8 cc slots. Koalas press clips can be loose so it scratches more easily. It also has no room for coins.
  4. I have owned both (not in Vernis) and prefer a larger wallet. But if I had to choose I would say the french purse only b-cuz i don't understand thta little see-through window on the koala. Just my opinon :shrugs:

but they are both cute wallets. I only sold mine b-cuz I prefer a larger wallet. Otheriwse they would both be keepers
  5. French purse, I would be afraid of the buckle scratching on the Koala.
  6. thanks guys, i have the French purse in the epi, i do love the style, but it only has four credit card slots, and i really want vernis wallet (even though its high maintenance). and recently I've been lemming the koala style.
    oh...why do LV make so many pretty things :drool:
  7. I do like koala better because of the cute design and more credit card slots. I have french purse in epi. I think the style is elegant, but I don't like when taking bills in and out. The slot is too steep and there aren't many credit card slots. If you already have a french purse, why don't you try koala? it will add a variety in your collection.
  8. I'm afraid the koala might be too bulky, especially if i have alot of notes/bills
    will it close up properly?
  9. snobbychick, check out the link below to see the photo of love_purse's koala. Yeah, if you have too many cards, and notes, it might be too bulky. I've got a headache every time I want a new wallet. I thought of Koala at first, but then I decided to go with the pochette porte in pomme. But I'm sure sooner or later, I will add koala to my collection.
  10. french purse. i dont really like that koala buckle so much...
  11. i'm the odd one! I love the koala. Useful and beautiful all in 1!
  12. I love the Koala !
  13. i like the french purse.
  14. I love koala because it's very compact..
  15. i'm having a same problem!! i wanna hear more opinions!!!