The Battle of The Bags
    Spring Summer Edition

You have 5 options to chose which will be the champion ​

2001 Graffiti
    2002 Conte de Fees
    2003 Cherry Blossom
    2004 Theda
    2005 Cerise​

Note: Pics are an example of collection line you can judge on the line as a whole

POLL IS PUBLIC

GraffitiSpeedies_marked.jpg ConteDeFeesBasace.jpg CherryBlossomPapill%7E_marked.jpg SS04ThedaPMRoseStrass.jpg CerisesSpeedy25_marked.jpg
  2. my vote is for the CHERRY BLOSSOMS! :love: they are so adorable. the Cerises is a very close second, though! I have pochettes in both. :biggrin:

3. It looks like Cherry Blossoms is jumping right out there, but my personal fav is the Cerises speedy.

4. conte de fees!

5. The Cerises collection :love: Needs no explanation!

6. Cherry Blossom for moi!

7. Graffiti for me:tup:

8. ~I love the Cerises line. I have the Speedy and the bucket:love:, although lately I've been eyeing the Cherry Blossoms on eBay:sweatdrop:~

9. I will say Cerise also :yes:

10. Graffiti Keepall and Conte De Fees Beggar's bag are both in my HG list. but i voted for the Conte De Fees because its rarer and more creative and harder to make.

11. Deff Cherry Blossom:love::heart:, why couldent I have been into LV 4 years ago.:confused1:

12. Cerises!!!

13. Graffiti! Wish I could get my hands on a khaki speedy!

14. I like the Theda....so pretty and feminine...I don't know how often I'd use it. But I've always thought this bag was so different from the others.

15. I voted Graffiti because its really hot