Batman: The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

The First one cant be the official trailer... It's got clips and dialogue from various movies.....

and Robin Williams is not in DKR....

I cant view the 2nd

The trailer looks pretty good so far....We dont see Anne Hathaway yet tho....

There was a quick, weird CGI scene of Catwoman busting some crazy moves. I assume that is her. I can see Anne playing Selena Kyle but I can't see her as Catwoman, if that makes sense. I just can't see Anne doing a the physical stuff.

Tom Hardy looks totally badass and scary as sh!t.

There was a quick, weird CGI scene of Catwoman busting some crazy moves. I assume that is her. I can see Anne playing Selena Kyle but I can't see her as Catwoman, if that makes sense. I just can't see Anne doing a the physical stuff.

Tom Hardy looks totally badass and scary as sh!t.

He is a very good actor, if you haven't seen him in Bronson I recommend it.

Oh sorry, you're right about the first one being fake. A batman fan sent me the links so I assumed it was real.

The second one is authentic.

LOL

Yeah the 2nd on is legit! I have a feeling they purposely left out Hatheway in this one because people are having doubts about her.. (myself included)

m73mtc.jpg

Anne Hathaway in 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures

Meow!

Warner Bros. has released the first promo image of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises, the next installment in the Batman franchise.

The 28-year-old actress joins veterans Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine in the Christopher Nolan-direction action flick.

"I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story," Nolan said in January.

Though Hathaway hasn't revealed much about her role ("I signed a blood oath," she says), the actress is looking forward to portraying the iconic D.C. Comics character.

"I want to be the best actress I can be and that means working with the best people and taking the most challenging roles," Hathaway tells Total Film. "That's the plan and so far it's led to some really exciting places."

Catwoman was first played by actress Julie Newmar (now 77) in the 1966 Batman TV series; Eartha Kitt took over the role in the show's third season. The feline vixen was last played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's Batman Returns. (Halle Berry starred in the 2004 flop Catwoman; the heroine's alter-ego was renamed Patience Phillips.)

Arriving in theaters July 20, 2012, The Dark Knight Rises also features three new characters: John Blake (played by Joseph Gordon Levitt), Miranda Tate (played by Marion Cotillard) and Bane (played by Tom Hardy).

Source

I'm pretty excited to see/hear about these new developments! I like Anne and she has done some great work. I hope that she can pull it off.

Just a little while ago Warner Bros. rushed out an official image as Anne Hathaway in The Dark Knight Rises in the middle of the night. A strange time for such a major release, but now we see why. It seems Hathaway (or her stunt double, who may be pictured here) are shooting scenes on the Bat-pod right now, mirroring what's shown in that newly released image. Warners smartly chose to release their own image first; one they could touch up and add coloring too. You'll notice in the official image Hathaway's goggle-glasses light up, but in these set photos they do not.

This shot looks to be part of the same scene that's been photographed for over a week now, with some sort of all-out riot happening on the steps of City Hall, featuring police, SWAT teams, criminals, Batman, Bane, Marion Cotillard's Miranda Tate, Joseph Gordon-Levitt's John Blake and, now, Anne Hathaway's Selina Kyle/Catwoman. The whole gang is all wrapped up in this one, which appears to be one of the film's bigger set pieces.

Check out a couple images of Hathaway (or her stunt double, it's difficult to tell) below, giving you a more well-rounded look at the Selina Kyle/Catwoman get-up.

dark-knight-rises-set-photo-catwoman-anne-hathaway-06-600x423.jpg

dark-knight-rises-set-photo-catwoman-anne-hathaway-01-600x471.jpg

Source

Eh, the costume is definitely more Bat Girl than Catwoman but I guess they could fix it in post-production. :shrugs:

^ Anne is a better actress than Katie Holmes, but I'm still pulling for a pleasant surprise like Heath's performance.
I hope, but Nolan made misses in casting the female rolls...the only good casting he's done was Marion Cotillard for Inception...

Just a little while ago Warner Bros. rushed out an official image as Anne Hathaway in The Dark Knight Rises in the middle of the night. A strange time for such a major release, but now we see why. It seems Hathaway (or her stunt double, who may be pictured here) are shooting scenes on the Bat-pod right now, mirroring what's shown in that newly released image. Warners smartly chose to release their own image first; one they could touch up and add coloring too. You'll notice in the official image Hathaway's goggle-glasses light up, but in these set photos they do not.

This shot looks to be part of the same scene that's been photographed for over a week now, with some sort of all-out riot happening on the steps of City Hall, featuring police, SWAT teams, criminals, Batman, Bane, Marion Cotillard's Miranda Tate, Joseph Gordon-Levitt's John Blake and, now, Anne Hathaway's Selina Kyle/Catwoman. The whole gang is all wrapped up in this one, which appears to be one of the film's bigger set pieces.

Check out a couple images of Hathaway (or her stunt double, it's difficult to tell) below, giving you a more well-rounded look at the Selina Kyle/Catwoman get-up.

images.fandango.com/MDCsite/images/featured/201108/dark-knight-rises-set-photo-catwoman-anne-hathaway-06-600x423.jpg

images.fandango.com/MDCsite/images/featured/201108/dark-knight-rises-set-photo-catwoman-anne-hathaway-01-600x471.jpg

Source

Eh, the costume is definitely more Bat Girl than Catwoman but I guess they could fix it in post-production. :shrugs:

I guess it's because of the previous perception we've had of catwoman's costume..

They just showed Heinz Field on the news tonight. They are fliming some scenes there. The team is the Gothom Rouges. Lol. Heinz field was all "tore" up. They said some Steelers will have cameos. It is pretty exciting that they are filming here :smile:

I hope, but Nolan made misses in casting the female rolls...the only good casting he's done was Marion Cotillard for Inception...

I guess it's because of the previous perception we've had of catwoman's costume..

While I agree that Katie Holmes was miscast and Marion is great, I actually thought Maggie G. did a good job in Dark Knight with the screen time she had and is a very solid actress overall. Carrie-Anne Moss was fantastic in Memento too. Chris Nolan can be hit or miss with casting females, but I was happy with those choices.

My concern with the Catwoman costume from what we've seen is that there's no indication that she's "Catwoman." I honestly wouldn't have known that Anne was Catwoman by seeing the pictures. I'll reserve judgment until I see more though.