Batignolles Vertical Opinions?

1. Hi, I wanted to see if anyone has a Batignolles Vertical? I am looking at one for my work bag. Would you think that would be good for work or should I be looking at other LV styles? If so, which styles? Thanks!:yes:
  2. i prefer the Batignolles Horizontal :yes:
  3. I love the BH, but I saw a lady with a BV Sunday and it looked great on her.
  4. So do I. Have you looked at it? If not, you might want to check it out.
  5. Yes,trying out at the boutique will be a good idea:yes:
  6. I really find that the BH or BV will compliment a person depending on their body type... (I like the BV on most taller women) but some Petite women can pull off the BV rather well.

I will say the women that I've come across at my store prefer the BH over the BV because the BV has more of that "bucket" complex going and that annoys most women since its hard to find stuff.

At least with the BH, its longer and yeah you can see your stuff as you lay it out - and or grab things out of there.

I'd for sure pick the BV over The Vavin GM (which is similar in size and concept) any day. I find most women love the fact that its a soft-sided canvas versus the structure bags we have.
  7. Yeah I like the Batignolles or the Batignolles Horizontal. I just think the BV is kind of long looking.
  8. I know this past Sunday we were just saying how it was great for business when The Batignolles launched and yeah were waiting to see if The Lockit's can do anything... ha. (We'll see...)

I can see you do the BV Rebecca... there's nothing you can't sport! :p
  9. Oh, I am longing for a Batignolles. It's why I joined this forum. :smile: Does anyone have pictures showing what the different styles of Batignolles look like when worn?
  10. I prefer the BV over the BH, but I have both because I thought I might as well.

Pictures to come when I get home !
  11. I have the Vertical and LOVE it. It is one of my favorite bags (and I am 5'1).
  12. i have the bh and my mom has has the batignolles ...and we love them i am not to sure of the vertical...
  13. I prefer the BV on me but will probably get the BH because I think it would hold more and be easier to use.
  14. That's EXACTLY what I thought as well, the BH seems more practical since there's more space where things don't have to be vertical. But hey, both is the best of both worlds so both is best. :graucho:
  15. i thought i liked bh, but when i went to the store to try, i was much more comfortable with the just felt better in my shoulder, and i had more control over it.

I also liked the regular batignolle...not as small asw i thought.