Batignolles Horizontal or Mono Lockit?

?

Which would you choose?

1. Batignolles Horizontal

2. Mono Lockit

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which one would you choose? They are almost the same size and price. $815 vs $890. Lockit will be available on Aug.1.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :p :p :p

2. BH would be more comfy on the shoulder. So it depends on if you want a shoulder bag or not. Also the BH has no vachetta on the bottom to take care of.

I kinda want both of these bags though.

3. The lockit in mono isn't really doing anything for me, so BH

4. I thought Lockit Horizontal is a shoulder bag too. two more weeks to see it in person.:yahoo:

5. BH hands down!!

6. Well, you know I'm going to say the Lockit Bag!!! I'm not sure if you can fit it on your shoulder but I thought the SA said you could. There is also the Lockit Vertical and a smaller Lockit too. It's also comes with a great looking lock on the side and a key clochette.

7. I saw your white bag on display in store. Beautiful. :love: There is a waiting list for that bag.

8. Batignolles Horizontal is better but I also like the Batignolles vertical shoulder bag.:yes:

9. Agree that the BH is better as it is a shoulder bag but are you a shoulder bag girl? The Mono Lockit is a good one as well.

10. The BH is my new monogram fave, so I'mma have to go with that.

11. I prefer the uni coloured lockit, so go BH !

12. I like them both so I am not going to be much help at all.

13. The straps on the BH are barely large enough to be a shoulder bag, the Lockit's look a bit too short. Have to wait and see. I do like the leaf-shaped handle tabs on the Lockit though...and of course the lock. I've been trying to figure out where on the BH I could put my Speedy lock, just because I miss having it around.

14. i don't like the shape of the Lockit. it looks like an Alma gone wrong.

i say the Batignolles Horizontal :yes:!

15. Personally I like the shape of the lockit. i can't wait to see it in person. ^_^