BATIGNOLLES HORIZONTAL important questions

I just received the medium pursket and it fits fine. It's not long enough to overlap on the cell phone holder so I can still use it. I think someone was complaining that it covered up the holder but the med. seems to fit well.

Hi everyone, these are all great inputs! I've been wanting an LV shoulder bag for the longest time and nothing fulfilled my criteria. The Piano is too small. The Mezzo was too big. The Horizontal Lockit is absolutely gi-normous. and then I turned to the BH, but I was really bothered that there was no zipper. I live in nyc, and I'm really paranoid about people reaching into my bag to steal something. So I think the BH will be my next bag!

No one can get into your purse while it's on you. It does not gape open. Under your arm it naturally closes, especially if you use the little close thingy.

I'm not sure what your apprehension is about your size compared to it's size{?}

I politely beg to differ. If you live in orange county or some other safe are.... no problems whatsoever!!! :smile: Depending on where you live... this may or may not be true. Pick pockets are really good. Yes, even in the US in the big cities. If you live in a safe area... you have absolutely nothing to worry about. But if you go to foerign countries, or big cities you may want to be catious. I feel responsible to just let you know that I have been pick pocketed before and they were REALLY good. My bag was ON me at the time of the crime and I have no idea! To make matters even worse was my bag was not even as open as the BH.... it was open but with a flap that flaps over the opening and comes all the way to the end of the bag. It was about a 10" flap over but the pick pockets I guess somehow still managed to get into my bag while it was on me. Since then, I carefully consider what my purposes are for the bag and where I live. Zippered bags are safest.