Batignolles Horizontal for work tote??

1. Hi, new to LV here. I'm trying to find a work tote that will hold patient files and a few other things (small blood pressure cuff, organizer, wallet). I'm torn between this bag and a Gucci tote. It seems that LV may be more durable??

Will this bag fit that much? Opinions on the bag?

Thanks so much!
  2. I've heard that it's very practical and more durable than other bags.

Have you considered a Neverfull?
  3. I think it would be perfect to hold files! It really looks to me like that is what it was made for.
  4. I have thought about the Neverfull, but have not seen it in person. I'll have to check it out. Just not sure about the thin straps on that one.
  5. I don't have it but I would go for the BH, a lot of people seem to love theirs and it looks nice and durable.:tup:
  6. I second that :yes:
  7. i say go for it!! i know someone who has it and its very practical,, she loves it
  8. I think it would be a great bag for work :yes:
  9. Definitely a great choice - I :heart: my BH (I sound like a broken record, I know) and I,m sure it will fit everything easily.
  10. I think this is a great choice. You'd fit files in with n/p if you undo the sides :smile:
  11. Yes, BH would be a perfect work bag.
  12. I think it would work well. There are a few others that ocme to mind if you are considering LV, such as the Cabas Piano.
  13. I agree with the Bh. It has a cell holder and a zip pocket to secure a small wallet. It is quite comfortable on the shouder and it's a very light weight bag. Good luck with what ever you choose.
  14. The BH is a great work/every day bag
  15. Yes, BH is the way to go. I own one and use it everyday for work. It fits A4 files and 15" Mac Powerbook. I highly recommend it!