Bath powders...

1. does anyone else like bath powders? I love bath powders so much. I searched for a thread and I didn't see one. My favorites are the ones with shimmer and have long lasting smells like Victoria Secret's and Marc Jacob's bath powders. I also have a lot of Lush bath powders. If you like them, what are your favorites? Also, do you use it everyday and is that kind of "old school?";)
  2. I like this product too, but it's getting harder and harder to find it. Currently I'm using Crabtree & Evelyn Wisteria powder. For a long time I used their Almond scent powder, but they discontinued it.

My favorite fragrance is Nina Ricci's L'air du Temps and they had a dusting powder in a round box with a big puff--so old-fashioned! I can't even find it in stores any more.
  3. I love to use bath powders too!!In the winter I use that instead of deodorant. I use Chanel 5 bath powder but your right they are VERY hard to find. I used to wear L'air du Temps and I didn't know they had a powder, I bet it would be light enough to wear with any perfume too. Darn them!!
  4. I bet most companies don't use powder anymore because women are always in a hurry. THey don't really take the time to use powder just lotion and perfume I bet. Probably the sales are not that great either. I love shimmer powders in the summer, butI just wish they made more traditional powders, with less fruity and candy smells. I also found that you can buy some of those Crabtree and Evelyn powders at TJ MAxx, but you have to be careful about whether or not someone opened the powder.
  5. You're probably right about the reasons for the lack of bath powders. The scents on many products are just too sweet for me. I never thought of TJM for Crabtree&Evelyn. Will have to check that out, but be careful!
  6. The gal who lived in my condo before me was a big time powder lover.

The bathroom fan wasn't drawing well, so I had the repair guy come. He found that the fan was very clogged with powder.

So vaccuum your fan occasionally if you are a Powder Girl.