Bath & Body Works Sale!

1. They are having a great sale, as you may or may not know! It is online too so I picked up some goodies! :heart:

Shower gel- ($4 each!) in pink lemonade, coconut, & coco cabana

and Need a Margarita Body Scrub (the best stuff for knees & elbows) for $6.75!

I love their scented products. :love:

2. Mmmmm...I love their shower gels! And they smell delicious, too!!!!!

3. Thanks for the information.

4. The Body Shop has a sale now also!!

5. i always score huge at the b&bw and body shop sales! :love:

6. I love the Gardenia scent from Bath and Body. I'm stocking up on it! Thanks!!

7. it's the last weekend of the sale this weekend. thank god, its gotten me into too much trouble! :p

8. I am with you Michelle. These big sales are exhausting!!lol

9. Anyone have any codes to save more off the total price?

I'm in need of wallflowers and I dont want the scents they have marked down to $6. I bought some not long ago in store for $5 each for the diffuser and $5 for the double pack of refills. Wish I'd bought more in Bartlett Pear cause now they're double the price- 2 for $20- even during the sale. :crybaby:

10. Oh man I love their sale!

I bought one of their big containers of body butters for only 5 bucks! And I had this coupon and got a free lip gloss !

:pyay! have fun everyone!

11. Thanks for the heads up!
    Guess where I'm going during my lunch break?

12. Ooh i love B&BW. they have the best scented lotions, soaps, and gels. thanks!

13. Forgot it was that time again! Now is when I usually stock up on my discontinued Flowering Herb!

14. Don't mention it! I almost hurt myself in there. I got a denim bag for $1.50, $3 shower gels, Goldie lipgloss, and some mini eau de toilettes.

15. The Spa collection - 1 minute hand scrub. It smells like oranges and makes my hands SUPER DUPER soft! Thats a major improvement from my normally super dry hands.