Basketball Wives: LA

I'm very disappointed in Brandi. My goodness, The Lord gave her a second chance at life going through her cancer treatments and she decided to go to LA for help getting pregnant, decides to hang out with these birds and act the fool on TV!!

Birds of a feather still flocking together.

Jackie is just too damn old for this mess. What's her obsession with the gay community?

Already can't stand Brittish and Ariane. I don't get Brittish sitting there acting like she's better than anyone. Does she have money on her own because no way does her husband make much. Most good teams overseas only have a team budget that would equal to a Lebron or a Kobe 1 year salary. I also can't believe she's 24...
I don't get why Ariane was going after Draya when her baby daddy has so many other chicks.

Already can't stand Brittish and Ariane. I don't get Brittish sitting there acting like she's better than anyone. Does she have money on her own because no way does her husband make much. Most good teams overseas only have a team budget that would equal to a Lebron or a Kobe 1 year salary. I also can't believe she's 24...
I don't get why Ariane was going after Draya when her baby daddy has so many other chicks.

Someone's name is British?

I also can't believe she's 24...

Damn she only 24? I thought she was well into her 30s. Her interaction with her fiance seemed forced to me. Like a business transaction, I could have easily thought he was talking to his manager. And smh at Brittish asking if Draya was a ho3.

Ariane was doing too much. I gues she is trying to secure her spot early. She didn't even know what she was talking about her own self. I didn't understand that at all.

I'm very disappointed in Brandi. My goodness, The Lord gave her a second chance at life going through her cancer treatments and she decided to go to LA for help getting pregnant, decides to hang out with these birds and act the fool on TV!!

Birds of a feather still flocking together.

Jackie is just too damn old for this mess. What's her obsession with the gay community?

This!
Why Brandi, why? You need to expend her energy elsewhere: your health, family, and perhaps getting pregnant.