baseball anyone?

I am cheering for the Tigers all the way!! Woo Hoo! They have endured so many losing seasons, much like my dismal Pirates, that it gives me some hope to see that they are going to the World Series.

Of course, the Tigers payroll has definitely increased over the past few years, and the Pirates ownership won't commit to signing a few high quality players, so I guess I'll be content with the Tigers going all the way!!

I am gonna be torn this year if the Mets make it. On one hand, gotta root for the Tigers for Ol' Sparky. Then again, there are 4 sorely missed ex-Dodgers on the Mets. Gonna be tough.

oh the Tigers are totally gonna take it..........no doubt about it........I'd put my money on that........they've played great this post-season

I'm a Dodger fan........and even though they did horrible (got swept).......I'm still proud of them and see them getting better next year

so on that note.......I want STL to eliminate the Mets.........although I doubt it will happen..........but who cares anyway..........Detroit is gonna take it

the Mets/STL series has been fun to watch though..........I was laughing my ass off yesterday when Reyes (I think it was him).......pretended to drop the ball he catched so that he could get a double play.......lmao.......lousy acting.......lol

yay baseball!!!!!................although I CAN NOT wait till basketball season starts.........but for now i'm loving baseball