Barstow, Primm or Las Vegas outlets??

1. Has anyone been to the Barstow, Primm or Las Vegas outlets recently?? We're driving to Vegas on Friday and I need to make a stop at one and was wondering which one was the best of the three??

Do they all carry signature stuff?
  2. I didnt knwo Barstow had an outlet? Wow...maybe Ill take a drive out there. But anyway...The Primm outlets dont see too many people, so they are less "Picked over" I havent been to either the Primm or the LV outlet in a while. But form my experience Primm is better by far. But you can always stop by Primm then stop by these here in Vegas!
  3. having a "bad" hair cut...You will get over it! I got my hair cut last year and I was balling for 2 hours! I hated it and thought I looked like a boy. But then I started to LOVE it and Ive kept it cut like that for the past year!
  4. There are two outlets right in Vegas.

Las Vegas Premium Outlets
    Address: 875 S. Grand Central Parkway Las Vegas, NV 89106 Phone: (702) 474-7500 Hours: Mon-Sat 10-10, Sun 10-9. Directions: From I-15 North: Exit 41B, Charleston Blvd. From I-15 South: Exit Charleston Blvd. on to Martin Luther King Blvd. Left on Charleston Blvd. Left on Grand Central Parkway.
    Las Vegas Outlet Center
    [SIZE=-1]Welcome to Las Vegas Outlet Center. Find an exciting collection of 130 outlet stores from leading brands, offering everyday savings of 25% to 65%. This indoor mall is conveniently located south on Las Vegas Boulevard. Owned and operated by Chelsea Property Group. A SIMON Company.[/SIZE]
    Address: 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S. Las Vegas, NV 89123 Phone: 702-896-5599 Hours: Mon-Sat 10-10, Sun 10-9. Directions: I-15 to Blue Diamond Road, exit 33. North on Las Vegas Blvd. to intersection of Warm Springs.
    Then of course the Primm Outlet and the Barstow one you mentioned.

Of all these, the Premium Outlet is always my favorite. I find the best things there and the best prices. I went to all four not long ago (we go to Vegas a lot since we used to live there).

The Primm Outlet is ok at best. They had the exact same things as the Premium Outlet but higher prices. The same purse I got in Vegas was actually the same price at Primm but they had no additional 20-30% off bargains. I was SOOO glad I got the purse I wanted when I did.

I'd stop at all four if you're on your way thru. That's what we did since we drove from Vegas to LA for my DH's business trip. But, I would NOT make a special trip to go all the way out to Primm if I was just visiting Vegas.

HAVE FUN!!!

Edit: They all had sig stuff when I was there in December. Forgot to tell you that. LOL!
  5. I have been to primm and the premium ones, I agree I think the premium are better.. they both carry signature, atleast when I have been there.. it depends on the way you are going, for me primm is going the other way and the premiums are closer, but if we are driving through I go to all of them... my husband understands I have a sick addiction!! Have fun!
  6. Stop at Barstow and Primm- Vegas outlets I have never been to. Yes, Barstow and Primm carry signature and both have different items. If you see something you like at Primm and you see it at Barstow for cheaper- return and re buy it or vice versa.
    Primm has an Old Navy outlet and Banana REpublic outlet that always have good deals. Oh, Michael Kors outlet has some good deals too!