Barry Bonds Hit 756!

the mods decided that the threads about Bonds should go in general because usually, we talk about sports in general, so threads about athletes being athletic go in general, and threads about athletes shopping, dating, etc. (acting like celebrities) go in celebrity. it's a milestone in sports, it's not about Bonds being famous, so in GD it goes.

and those pictures are worth a thousand words, maxter.

I didn't even bother to look in the general section. No wonder I couldn't find ANYTHING on B.Bonds in celebrity. I'm like "where's all the sports people?" I'll remember in the future.

As to the pics, I've also read that his HEAD size increased also along the years.

Bonds said that as far as he knew, Anderson had given him only legal products to treat the arthritis and fatigue that afflicted him, especially when playing a day game after a night game. The trainer brought the products into the Giants' clubhouse at Pac Bell Park "once a homestand," Bonds said, and that's where he used them.

"I never asked Greg" about what the products contained, Bonds testified. "When he said it was flaxseed oil, I just said, 'Whatever.'
"It was in the ballpark ... in front of everybody. I mean, all the reporters, my teammates. I mean, they all saw it. I didn't hide it."

And if that is true, he is an idiot. I would never take anything that I didn't know for sure what was in it.

I didn't even bother to look in the general section. No wonder I couldn't find ANYTHING on B.Bonds in celebrity. I'm like "where's all the sports people?" I'll remember in the future.

As to the pics, I've also read that his HEAD size increased also along the years.

His head, feet and attitude grew.