Barry Bonds Hit 756!

1. FOR ALL YOU GIANTS FANS:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. lol its a fake record all steroids I am watching ESPN now and thet are saying it might be taken away if they get more evidence. A Rod will break it soon..

o0hh not trying to be rude, but this thread is in the wrong section, Can a Mod please move it.
  3. ^Yeah, I put it here because he's a sports celebrity.

Steroids or no steroids...he did it. The guys got a bad rap, but he has worked hard KWIM? Other's have done steroids and still couldn't accomplish this:tup:
  4. lol I dont know I am happy for him, but espn is saying it was Fake and that it wont make it in history.

Yeah I still dont think this thread belongs in a celebrity Hes in SPORTS...Hes not Crazy popular with celebritys
  5. ^Mods will do what they got to do.

As far as taking the title away from him, I honestly don't think they'll do it, seeing as they never took McGwire's season homerun title away.

I'm just bummed I had to miss the game.:crybaby:My BFF called me screaming! It was so funny.
  6. oooooooh! I forgot to add that Hank Aaron sent a beautiful video message to #25, and #24 was there to congratulate his godson!
  7. Bonds is a total chump (as my late father would have said in disgust) :rolleyes:
  8. It doesn't matter if others who were on steroids couldn't break it. It matters that Aaron wasn't on steroids when he made it.

If it's proven that Bonds has taken steroids, I certainly hope they revert his record.
  9. If he has taken steroids, then they will take the record away.
    If not...WTG Bonds!!!!!!!

P.S I think its in the right section, he is on tv...therefor a celebrity haha. He's done more then some of the other "celebrities" in this section.
  10. I was at the game when he tied.

He will never be as good as Hank Aaron. Hank did it the old fashion way. He didn't need help to break a record.
  11. HAHA..steroids or not, A Rod will prolly break Bonds record eventually!!
  12. Goooooooooo A Rod!
  13. I don't see why some people think the steroids issue isn't a big deal. Everyone in sports should be on the same playing field. You shouldn't have to cheat in order to be at the top of your game. If you have the talent you don't need the extra push to do whatever it is you want to do.

A-Rod is playing like a superstar. I hope he stays clean.
  14. I'm rooting for A-ROD! And when he does it we'll all know his was a CLEAN win.
  15. How does a grown mans foot grow from a size 10.5 to a 13? That is just so strange.......