Barneys warehouse sale?

1. Hey guys!

I was just wondering when the next Barneys warehouse sale will be on since I kind of remember heading off last year around February.

In need of some major jackets/shoes/coats/tops =)
  2. Barney's famous Warehouse Sale runs 2/8-2/19 in the Barker Hanger at Santa Monica Airport. Save 50%-75% on tons of men's and women's designer clothing and accessories. Thursday 2/8-Friday 2/9 (8am-9pm), Saturday 2/10 (9am-7pm), Weekdays after that 10am-8pm and Weekends 10am-7pm.
    3223 Donald Douglas Loop South, Santa Monica. 310.777.5700.
  3. ooh great! I'm marking this on my calendar now! too bad they never have any handbags.
  4. Is it worth going to this sale? Are the deals good?
  5. I usually find good deals on pants and jeans. Not a shoe gal but there are tons of shoes that get rampaged while I'm there so it must be worth it.

6. Barneys New York Warehouse Sale (CA)

The most anticipated shopping event of the season -- The Barneys New York warehouse sale is here again! Be the first on the block to snatch unbelievable deals on men's, women's and children's fashion: 50-75% off regular prices on their selection of the finest designer clothing, shoes & accessories as well as gifts for the home!

Get 10% off that day's purchase when you open a Barney's New York credit card. Existing members earn points towards free stuff. Click here to view their website Event Begins: 2/8/2007Event Ends: 2/19/2007Event Times: Thu-Fri 8am-9pm (Feb 8th & 9th)
    Sat 9am-7pm (Feb 10th)
    Weekdays 10am-8pm
    Weekends 10am-7pm
    (Barker Hangar at Santa Monica Airport)
    Santa Monica, CA 90405
    Payment Types: CASH/MC/VISA/AMEX/CHECKS w/ID

You must be one tough chica to brave THIS SALE! Those LA bargain hunters are LOCO!!!...HEHE Good luck to ya! Hope you find some great deals to whoever goes :p