Barneys Online Sale Has Started

1. Thanks for the post!
  2. yah the site doesn't seem to have great slashing on stuff. but, if you are close by the actual store the sale usually is fantastic. i scored a juicy jacket nearly half off. Barney's online is not so great compared to their store.
  3. tnx for the tip
  4. agreed it's way better in store. i dropped by tonight and saw some gorgeous Mayle leather bags on sale, a Hayden Harnett Mercer Clutch for 175$ in black, and tons of deals on cute Philip Lim 3.1 stuff.
  5. Phillip Lim.......:drool:
  6. does nayone happen to know when their summer sale is? or did it pass already :sad:

I feel like the last time I went it must have been later in the summer because I was sweating soooo much while I was trying some clothes on since there was no AC in the store. ack!
  7. And the Co-Op floor is particularly bad! I think the store is on sale currently
  8. Do they ship in Italy?? Thanks!!!
  9. From the Barneys wesbite

Shipping Addresses

We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes or international addresses. We cannot ship to US territories including American Samoa, Baker Island, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Wake Island.
  10. Anyone know any codes for free shipping?
  11. According to the e-mail I got the site is currently including complimentary shipping
  12. Thanks

13. Barney's free shipping code PREVIEW
  14. lordie... i was just at the Barney's on Oak in Chicago, and just got an ADORABLE pair of black and white check YSL ballet flats with a black patent pilgrim-esque square tab on the front, and a Philip Lim 3.1 dress. i won't be eating for a while, but GOOD GRIEF I LOVE THIS NEW OUTFIT! ;)

much, much less picked over than the Boston Barney's in terms of selection & sizing!