Barneys NYC or other stores with blueberry days or cities?

1. I'm somewhat embarassed to admit that after buying / selling various bags (including selling blueberry city last month) I've decided that blueberry is the color that I love the most and that works best for me.

Unfortunately, when I talked to Daphne today, she said that BalNY is sold out of blueberry cities and that the few day bags they have left are quite veiny and marbly, with white showing.

Chrissie at NM SF said they have one blueberry day bag with nice leather and I am seriously considering that. However, I will be in NYC this weekend and was wondering if any of the Barneys there have blueberry days or cities that I could see in person.

If anyone has seen any blueberry days or cities with nice leather in any stores recently, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.

2. Did you go to Greta Luxe? I saw some Blueberry part times - can't remember if they had any city's.

3. Awww, you sold your city? I am SOOO glad I decided to keep mine! I almost sent it back when I got it.... now I LOVE it!

sorry, that wasn't much help huh?

4. zacorey - GL doesn't have any cities. In blueberry they have a twiggy (very nice color and leather), a hook bag, part-time, weekender, work, and a super-sized courier (with gorgeous leather) big enough to fit both of my children.

queenvictoria - I'm glad you're enjoying your city. In retrospect, it wasn't a good decision to sell mine. Unfortunately, I sometimes think another color will be better and only figure out which bags work best by trying different ones.

5. queenvictoria - I'm glad you're enjoying your city. In retrospect, it wasn't a good decision to sell mine. Unfortunately, I sometimes think another color will be better and only figure out which bags work best by trying different ones.[/quote]

yep, I know what you mean!!
    I had to sell one that just didn't work for me and another just went back to Bal NY today...want to try a Twiggy but not too sure that style is for me...