Barneys NY Report...and I found my HG Ink Twiggy!!!

Wow, I didn't expect so much great feedback!

To answer the question asking if I could keep both, I want to keep only one. I know I will end up using only one of the two anyway if I kept both, and that wouldn't make much sense.

I think I will stick with the twiggy. While the city is beautiful, it's always been the consolation prize for being unable to find an ink twiggy...I've never been a fan of the City shape (it doesn't look good on me and what I wear for some reason) and tried to like it this time around. Every time I carried it I found myself wishing that it was a Twiggy!

The only question I had with the Twiggy was with the leather...I've originally been a fan of smooth, smooshy leather but after all the comments on the twiggy's leather I've seen the light :yes:! And, another point of consideration is that I got a great deal on the ink city on Ebay, and with the Twiggy I have to pay full price + tax. But in this case I think it's worth paying full price for getting exactly what I wanted.

attachment.php

:drool: Keep the Twiggy! :yes:

Wow, coming from you I think I may have a good thing on my hands!!

(ps...were you talking about the twiggy or the city??)

The Twiggy. I love the color and the leather. It's so vibrant and that texture is so unique. :heart: One thing I love about Balenciaga's is that none are exactly alike and every once in a while a really drop dead gorgeous bag pops up with different leather, super vibrant color, etc. It's the hunt for these that make Balenciaga exciting for me and it looks like you found one.
Like when Daphne found my truffle Day Neither she or I were ever a truflfe fans but she called and said she found the most amazing turffle, super smooth thick leather and a different color than most. Those are the ones I like to find.