Barney's in Seattle has a HUGE amount of Balenciagas (list inside)

1. I stopped into Barney's in Seattle this afternoon, and they had a big shelf filled with Balenciagas. I thought of you all, so here's a list of what they had. I am not sure if anyone is looking for a bag on this list, since I am not a Balenciaga girl, but I thought it was amazing they had so many. I know the sales rep and he's nice. If you would like any of the bags below, call Barney's in Seattle and ask for DANIEL MONTANARO, phone 206-622-6300

Here's a list of the bags they had in stock, for anyone interested:

LILAC:
    City Office
    Small
    Box
    Feed Bag

PINK (Rosa):
    Feed
    Box
    Shrug

CORNFLOWER BLUE:
    Twiggy
    Small
    Classic Medium

INDIGO:
    Medium
    Twiggy
    Small
    Feed
    Shrug
    Weekender

BLACK:
    Office
    Box
    Courier

BONE:
    Box
    Small

ELEPHANT:
    Twiggy
    Feed

TAPESTRY:
    Office
    Feed
    Courier

BLOOD ORANGE:
    Office
    Medium Classic
    Twiggy
    Office

CARAMEL BROWN (he said this is a new color?)
    Courier
    Twiggy
    Small

2. By the way, I hope I didn't offend anyone by posting this. I am not associated with Barney's or the sales rep, so I am not getting any perks. I just go in there a lot and I have never seen that many B Bags there before and I immediately thought of this forum. Daniel helped me jot down what was available, I told him I had some internet friends who might be interested :p

BTW, the cornflower blue color bags were GORGEOUS!

3. ooh thanks for posting!

4. there's a barney's in seattle!?!? :nuts:

5. GAHHH!!!! Everytime I see these lists, I'm tempted to buy another one! Must hold off for the bag I must have!!

6. OMG they have Indigo!!!!!!!! Are we certain about that??

7. ^ I'm pretty sure she meant ink...

Thanks so much for the report!

8. I went off the list Daniel helped me write and he said indigo so I wrote it..that may have been his word for the color?! NOT SURE?

9. What's a Feed Bag? And what is that bone color?

10. Indigo!!! wow!!! i'm so buying my plane ticket right now!!! hehehe!

11. Bone might be the calcaire.

12. roo, did you happen to actually see the Indigo while you were there? i can't believe they would actually have some in stock and in the City! it's too good to be true!

13. Leisure,
    I have NO IDEA, since I am not a B-bag girl. I love the bags, but I feel that I am a bit too "old" for one :p . I did see a very dark blue on the shelf and when Daniel told me Indigo, I just wrote it down. I would call there and ask him. The store opens in five minutes. I have a feeling he may have called it Indigo when it was ink? (That's what another poster said.)

I'm sorry I am so clueless!!

14. My guess is it's the Ink. I've heard reps call it an indigo color, and I've referred to it as such in describing the shade. I doubt the original Indigo would still be around let alone in every style and don't think some reps know the official name is Ink. I've also heard it called eggplant. You could imagine my excitement for the moment.

15. whhat is tapestry?