Barney's in Beverly Hills...Balenciaga stock

didi78

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Hello everyone! I went to Barneys today in Beverly Hills to check out the balenciagas. I've never seen any twiggies or cities in person. No new colors yet, though I saw some new styles.

In Ink, I saw:
1. a First
2. a big UFO shaped clutch (new style)?
3. a courier (very cute)
4. a shrug
5. work
6. big and small coinpurse clutch (sorry don't know the style)
basically they had lots of INK

Rouille:
1. most everything.
this color is so gorgeous in person!

Lilac
1. day
2. first

Caramel
1. Twiggy (first time seeing a twiggy in person. so cute!)

(***NO CITY in any color)

FLOWERY b-bags:
there's some cute b-bags with black leather trim and flower cloth design. very very cute. anyone have one?

Drawstring b-bags
1. saw 2 teal drawstring b-bags (small clutch like) on sale for like $150!

didi78 said:
Hello everyone! I went to Barneys today in Beverly Hills to check out the balenciagas. I've never seen any twiggies or cities in person. No new colors yet, though I saw some new styles.

In Ink, I saw:
1. a First
2. a big UFO shaped clutch (new style)?
3. a courier (very cute)
4. a shrug
5. work
6. big and small coinpurse clutch (sorry don't know the style)
basically they had lots of INK

Rouille:
1. most everything.
this color is so gorgeous in person!

Lilac
1. day
2. first

Caramel
1. Twiggy (first time seeing a twiggy in person. so cute!)

(***NO CITY in any color)

FLOWERY b-bags:
there's some cute b-bags with black leather trim and flower cloth design. very very cute. anyone have one?

Drawstring b-bags
1. saw 2 teal drawstring b-bags (small clutch like) on sale for like $150!

Didi - did they have the work in rouille?

didi78 said:
oh, did i mention they also had some unrecognizable suede shoulder styles, and also shoulder bags (one in a pretty rasberry pink color).

Hi Didi,
Wow, that's quite an inventory. I sort of hate Barney's but I'm intrigued about the Teal bags. What season are they from, did you notice? We didn't have a Teal in 2006.
Do you remember how big they were?

:flowers: :flowers:

Thanks so much for that report! I've been dying to know what is in the BH store, but I'm too shy to call and ask (the SAs there intimidate me sometimes). I'm going to wait until the new colors come in to go...

bbagbubba said:
Hi Didi,
Wow, that's quite an inventory. I sort of hate Barney's but I'm intrigued about the Teal bags. What season are they from, did you notice? We didn't have a Teal in 2006.
Do you remember how big they were?

i have no idea what season they are from, in fact never seen them before. they are called the shoebox or something. they must be from last year, cause it was definitely a teal color. they are approximately the size of a piece of paper (8 1/2 by 11)maybe bigger. hope this helps.