Barneys called!

1. Todd from Barney's BH left a message for me, my Goyard is finally ready. I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow! :nuts:

Hmm. Guess this post is not very informative, but I am just sooo excited I wanted to tell fellow bag-lovers (and possible fellow Goyard fans)...

The blue is the one I'm getting, except w/ red-white-red stripes. :love:
  2. Congrats!!!! :biggrin: I wish they sold Goyard here, I want to experience one and maybe then I'll fall in love!`
  3. Oooh, please post pictures when you get it, I really want to see how this customization process looks !
  4. Is it true they hand paint them? I am so impressed by that. So much better than LV.
  5. I definitely will! Strangely, I feel like the bag doesn't photograph well; (I didn't like the bag at all until I saw it IRL) I'll try to capture take a pic in sunlight tomorrow- maybe I'll spread the Goyard fever to you guys too! Lol. :amuse: :amuse:
  6. Art- Yes they are handpainted...

I got a catalogue when I ordered my bag, so I tried to take some (blurry!) pics of the process. The first pic shows the bag in various stages of painting. They aren't factory-printed out; the dots are made by hand using some kind of stencil. So if you look at a bag, you can see that each dot's different. :amuse:
    My Bags 003.jpg My Bags 004.jpg My Bags 005.jpg My Bags 006.jpg
  7. oh wow, i can't wait to see it!
  8. how exciting!! i saw some pictures in thefashionspot and IRL pictures are so much better than catalog pictures! I'm so glad they opened a freestanding boutique in SF, I drool everytime I pass by it!
  9. oh yea and I can't wait to see pics! have fun tomorrow!
  10. Must show pictures! Must show pictures!
  11. Yay, you must be so excited! I'd love to see pictures :biggrin:
  12. Congrats!! Pics pics pics! :biggrin:
  13. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats on the new bag!
  14. Good for you Spiralsnowman! I'm excited for you! Post pics sooooon!
  15. Congratulations! Please show pictures. My mom's friend in NYC had one and it was so cool. can't wait to see yours!