Barney's BH Trunk Show Report

1. I went to the trunk show at Barney's BH yesterday armed w/ my camera to take some pics for my tPF B-bag girls...

I only got a few, as midway through I was caught by the Balenciaga guy and told "no pics in the store" :sad: This is the second time I've been caught taking pics of B-bags there, but they don't understand I have a good reason! :idea: Will you guys please visit me when the Barney's people handcuff me and throw me in the clink?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

p.s. I asked the Balenciaga rep whether the violet in the Moto line will be the same violet as on the bag in these pics, and he said yes. :nuts:

2. YOU ROCK!!! Our little spy, heehee. If that's violet, then it's going to sell like hotcakes! Wow!

What did you like from the trunk show?

3. Wow, that's gorgeous. I was thinking NO more bags but I really love that color.

4. You are so cute......if by any chance they hand cuff you, we will all go and save you! : )
    Thanks for the pix....!

5. Some more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. wow the colour is amazing!

7. Thanks for risking arrest to get us these photos!:yes:

That violet color and leather are gorgeous!

8. :woohoo: Thanks so much Spiral!!!!!!!:woohoo:

9. [​IMG]
    Is this the mini matelasse? Oh my! Did you see handles on this? Or maybe it is an evening clutch?

[​IMG]
    And this looks like an adorable flat evening clutch?

Thank you so much! Spiralsnowman, our super spy!

10. Great pics! Thanks soooooooo much for risking going to the clink for us! You're the best!

11. Wow wow wee woow! The violet! :yahoo:

12. OMG Spiral, you are awesome! Love that tote bag with silver hardware. ANd the mini matelasse, and that flat boobie thingy.
    Now when, when will these be available?

13. wow hmmmmm may have to get me a violet then!

14. ooooooh yeah, that clutch is looking HOT!!:dothewave:

15. I will bail you out Spiral! Thank you so much for the awesome pics! Violet rocks and that flat evening clutch is super cute!