Bargain Chanels in London

1. My friend is a flight attendant and she goes to London regularly. I wanted her to buy a classic flap or a reissue for me but I'm not sure where can she buy Chanel for less price there. Can you guys help me? Thanks! :crybaby:
  2. At Heathrow Terminal 3 and 4 on the way out, they usually have tons of bags but call in advance to reserve! Good luck!
  3. I think the reissues have all been sold out quite some time ago. I was enquiring about them. :yes:
  4. I went into Chanel today and the prices of the classic flaps are:
    Medium Caviar Classic Flap: £1045
    Medium Lambskin Flap: £1135
    Jumbo Caviar Classic Flap: £1170

If you can find them at Heathrow then they will be 17.5% less than the prices above, to give you an idea of how much cheaper they will be.

Hope this helps.
  5. OMG, they're really cheap! I guess I have to tell this to my friend to see to it that she can buy me something in London! Thanks for the info!
  6. my friend is a flight attendant as well and she comes home quoting prices for me all the time from heathrow. definitely get it there.
  7. great discount!
    I had no idea. I want a friend who's a flight attendant.
  8. I contacted my friend but unfortunately, they don't have access there.. :sad: anywhere other than heathrow terminal that I can get Chanel Handbags for cheaper prices? :biggrin:
  9. definitely find one! my friend is always bored in between flights so she has all the time in the world to call me up, take pictures for me, answer all my questions.

even better, you can be her flight buddy and jump into a plane for cheap and check out the bags yourself! :yes:
  10. wow! I envy you!!
  11. I hope my friend is also like that!