Barenia "hand"

Cobalt, thank god for the disclaimer, I was worried!! What great photos!
Yes; am thinking indigo barenia Birkin, sometime, in this lifetime?
Now, in contrast to the the lovely suppleness of your Evelyne, here is a photo from the reference section, of ebene Barenia, completely non-slouchy, either of them...maybe they will develop some give with time and use...
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=138789&d=1172804920

^^^
:drool: :drool: :nuts: :drool: :drool:
Pepper, my offer still stands, send 'em over here, I will show them how to live the slouchy life!

These are gorgeous. And let's all pause for a moment to consider an ebene-indigo combo.

~~~~sigh~~~~~~~~

attachment.php

WOW...this thread just keeps getting better and better!! Honestly, Pepper I didn't want to beg for that picture, but I had been hoping that we might get a glimpse of your beauty.....It is REMARKABLE, :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!

DQ the thought of you poking those two for this experiment just puts a smile on my face. a big one.
lol, i live to amuse!

i was just looking at the pix of CB's gorgeous bag, and i'm wondering whether the difference in our perceptions is because the kelly is lined and the evelyne is not??

and pepper's birkin, sigh . . . .

Cobalt, thank god for the disclaimer, I was worried!! What great photos!
Yes; am thinking indigo barenia Birkin, sometime, in this lifetime?
Now, in contrast to the the lovely suppleness of your Evelyne, here is a photo from the reference section, of ebene Barenia, completely non-slouchy, either of them...maybe they will develop some give with time and use...
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=138789&d=1172804920

I think I have found my dream combo. :drool: :heart:

jasperella, by "combo" do you mean barenia and ebene, or do you mean TWO hermes bags? LOL

luv2shophandbag's wow. gorgeous.
and might i add that pictures like this are why i always think barenia is a smooth, firm, rigid leather! i guess it must be the filler?

HiHeels: It stands almost the same way without the filler. In fact, I asked the SA if it would soften up like my MM chartreuse picotin in clemence and she said the barenia would soften a little but not too much. IMO, the shape of the PM Picotin helps the bag stand strighter.

HiHeels: It stands almost the same way without the filler. In fact, I asked the SA if it would soften up like my MM chartreuse picotin in clemence and she said the barenia would soften a little but not too much. IMO, the shape of the PM Picotin helps the bag stand strighter.

so then a picotin MM in barenia might slouch more - you think the smaller size holds the leather in shape better? like a clemence 30 birkin vs. a clemence 35 birkin?

so then a picotin MM in barenia might slouch more - you think the smaller size holds the leather in shape better? like a clemence 30 birkin vs. a clemence 35 birkin?

I don't think that an MM would slouch more. There is only an inch difference between the two (PM and MM).

It's really a matter of the leather and the style. Most Picotins are clemence and thus very slouchy after years of use.