Barenia G-Strings......

How bout a nice bumpy chevre g-string for a little variety? (eeek!!)

Oh, and hlfinn, yours is lovely but I'm sorry it's a fake - there's no copyright.

Well I don't know what you people are up to but why would your g-strings get scratched? I am scratching my HEAD over that one.

S'Mom if you get a Box leather g-string, everyone will hear you coming..

BTW H, all authentic Hermes pantyliners I've been offered from shrinkwrapped boxes were ORANGE.

jeez people. you are very demanding. i spent so much time on it and there are so many complaints. no wonder hermes craftsmen only make so many a year. they can't stand the pressure.

well there are alot of fakes out there H...so you need to be exacting in your product

I hear Kotex and Always are already hiring ex craftsmen to make panyliners that are MIRROR images of what you just posted...

Did you watermark your pic...because...next thing you know the image will be up on Ioffer or something as authentic Hermes and all the buyer will get is some piece of crap from Stayfree.

Well I don't know what you people are up to but why would your g-strings get scratched? I am scratching my HEAD over that one.

S'Mom if you get a Box leather g-string, everyone will hear you coming..

Since this thread has already gone that way and past it, isn't ANYONE going to note the obvious - S'Mom, do you REALLY want box for your, well, ahem, (do I have to say it???) :nuts:

Since this thread has already gone that way and past it, isn't ANYONE going to note the obvious - S'Mom, do you REALLY want box for your, well, ahem, (do I have to say it???) :nuts:

Ok that is the third time tonight that I snarfed iced tea...yall owe me a Poret scarf...for my pain and suffering

^^HF - If you invent Hermes Barenia BRA's you won't have to worry about a pantyliner, AND one can have that Barenia smell closer to the nostrils if need be:graucho:

S'MOM...how about rubbing your Bra instead of a Barenia G-sting....might look more appealing to the eye?