Barenia Birkin , Etoupe Birkin and a picotin!

Thanks so much -kelly32, liberte, rockerchic - your bag was my guide, I love it still - Truly, thanks for letting me use your picture as my avatar for so long!,Authenticlux - your wonderful barenia hac and mm picotin was one of the reasons, I love Barenia, kimberf - thanks, I am really happy and content,Piaffe - thanks, I love barenia, it was in my title and waking thoughts and posts for ages! Anyway, I have posted far to much on my bags, but thanks for letting me do so.x

desiree thank you,
Claravi and Ghost55, its great we have the same tastes - like family, this for me is actually bad news!! Why? because if either of you two love and get something, I will have to find the money for it too!x:heart:

Please find below some more pictures!
Specs - 35cm Barenia Birkin - Matte Pall Hardware and 35cm Etoupe Birkin - Pall Hardware and a little PM barenia picotin with red handles. I love them all:yes:

I am full and content with H, I will continue to enjoy looking at all of your and soon to be your purchases. Thank you for putting up with me for so long and for allowing me to share.:flowers:

WOW!! :drool: Gorgeous bags Sammyjoe! I am diggin' the Barenia!! Hmmm, maybe that's the "camel" I need...:graucho:

Enjoy in good health!! :yahoo: