Bangle Bracelets

1. Do the Bangle Bracelets open or do they slide on?

2. They look like they slide on. I think they have little gold rivets holding them together. I ordered a couple of them today, so hopefully by the end of the week I'll have them. The SA in the store said that she saw them on another store's girls and they were "gorgeous!" according to her.

3. I believe they are slide on

4. Saw them in SF today and they slide on. Cute, especially the stripes! :flowers:

5. OK, I hope I can fit my FAT hand into the 3/4 inch one! I ordered it, 4 charms, and the oblong legacy scarf. Was gonna order the Holiday PW Shoulder Tote & wallet but I want to see it again.

6. That's too bad they don't come in sizes. I have a tiny wrist and there is no way an "average" size would work. They are SOOOO cute too!

7. :drool: you must have been at the one at post and grant! did you see the legacy room? it's only in those "stores" for now, later on it'll be rolled out to other stores but they get first dibs :smile:

8. Yup they slide on...they're the same size as the leather bracelets from last year...so if those fit you the bangles will too..

9. Oh, i got the smaller earings in gold tone too.

10. Their jewelry line is gorgeous!!!

11. LOL same, but then I have big hands that hopefully will keep it from slipping.

12. Same here. I am overall, tiny in no means, but my wrists are tiny tiny. :sad:

13. I can't wait to go get mine. I hope they fit. If they don't I'll be heart broken.:s

14. I would say that they fit small to upper medium size hands/wrists the best--Mine was easy to get on, but a little bit harder to get off at the end of the day, and I have smallish wrists, but medium sized hands. I think that people with large hands would not be able to wear these, as they do not hinge.

15. :yes: :yes: :yes: Loved the legacy room! I was touching everything and :drool: . Loved the zebra rug! :smile: