Banff, Alberta tPF Meet on Sunday, October 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping to be in Banff the Saturday prior and stay overnight, if we have enough folks coming from out of town, we can set up a tea at the Banff Springs or Chateau Lake Louise Saturday or an Early Sunday Brunch on Sunday for anyone staying over Saturday once we get a feel for numbers. - so no need to be just from Alberta guys, if you haven't been here it can be an amazing tPFers meet :smile:

Louis Vuitton will graciously be contributing a portion of the events proceeds to a charity on our behalf, and if any other Canadian tPFers cannot attent, please consider ordering via phone during our event and it will count towards the donation - and you'll be able to get on the speakerphone if you wish and say hi to all of us in attendance once you place your order :smile:

BanffSpringsValley333.jpg

Also remember Alberta doesn't have a sales tax so you could save some $$$

Alberta has a 6% Government sales tax only and no PST. I could have saved hundreds of dollars when I bought 3 pieces of LV in Toronto if I had known they can shipped them back home. I could have gotten an Azur Agenda with that tax dollar. :sad:

Also remember Alberta doesn't have a sales tax so you could save some $$$

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to your invitation.

Vista, can you please call LV and ask them if they would be willing to order and put aside copies of the 2007 Le Catalogue for everyone? That might be a nice treat!

I want in too! If that's alright. I live 3 1/2 hours from Banff and have never been there. I better start saving my money :yahoo:

LV Banff will be sending out the invitations for us, as this will be by invite, so probably soon Jazzie and I will have to start taking addresses etc. for the list, so please keep an eye on the thread! You are most welcome to join us.

I am getting excited about this meet! Great work Vista and Jazzie on the planning!

I start my practicum this fall, so (like Karman) hopefully I will be able to make it!

PSN is exciting too! It seems like it's a lot earlier than it was last year...and right before tuition is due *sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.