Bandeaus...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know a lot of you tie yours to your bag, but other than that how do you wear your bandeaus?? I see such pretty ones, but am not sure how I would use it (I'm not the tie it to my purse sort of girl) Post pics please!!:smile:

2. I use mine as a head scarf quite often, but don't have one in today. I think that looks great for long or short hair.

3. i tie my MC like a mens tie and wear it with a white shirt

4. I mostly wear them on my head. I think once I did use one as a belt.

5. I have a white MC bandeau and I like to wrap it around my wrist for a bracelet and double it up around my neck so it looks like a choker. I just got it a few weeks ago and I have only played with it at home. I plan to wear it with my v-neck sweaters which are what I live in for the fall and winter.

6. I don't like mine to be all wrinkle so mostly I use them as head band or just tie it around my purse or tie in a ponytail. So cute & chic :hysteric:

7. I wear mine to work all the time, tied in a sort of bow under the collar of my shirt. It brightens up my boring uniform and people comment what a pretty uniform ( because they think the LV bandeau is part of it.:p)

8. I don't own one, but they look cute in the hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.