Banana Republic F&F 2007 - help

1. Someone would be helping me out SO much :love: if they could share with me
    or mail me a friends and family coupon this month - I know it starts the last week
    in November.

My entire family wants BR things for the holidays and it helps me out a lot in the end...if anyone has an extra or works for them - could you please PM me? :flowers:

thanks !!!

2. CODE : BRHOLIDAY for 20% off (no minimum) Expires 12/24/07

and stack with

CODE: MRBRGIFT for an additional 15% off Expires 12/24/07
    (Must use a VISA card for this one to work)

Total Savings of 35% off :tup:

3. How do you use the second code? I tried stacking it and it didn't work. TIA.

4. Hi, I'm also really need a F & F coupon. I've asked in the stores, and have had no luck. I'd be willing to trade a coupon worth $20 for one. I just got it in the mail, you have to use it with a BR or Gap credit card. $10. off online and $10. in the store. (either BR or the GAP), please email me I wanted to get some Christmas presents for my Sisters, but I want to use my BR card. ell7381@aol.com, thank you so much

5. I have one BR FF code. first to pm me gets it!

6. Code is gone!

7. question: why not just use the BRHOLIDAY for 20% off (no minimum) Expires 12/24/07
    and stack with
    CODE: MRBRGIFT for an additional 15% off Expires 12/24/07
    (Must use a VISA card for this one to work)

INSTEAD OF A FRIENDS & FAMILY CODE? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

Total Savings of 35% off

8. ^ The total savings isn't 35% off - it's 32% when you combine both of those coupons =) Also, I'm guessing people who don't have Visa cards want the F&F discount since they can't stack codes.

9. I tried with my visa card with codes BRHOLIDAY+MRBRGIFT.
    But MRBRGIFT doen't work. Anybody has any luck?

10. BR has some good Thanksgiving weekend sales too (usually valid online too). You can wait for those then pile the coupon codes on top of that for even more savings.

11. Try placing the order again with MYBRGIFT. The first one has a typo in it.

12. Okay, can someone else PM me the code? Why do the "first one to PM me" when I was the original poster asking for to be helped.

anyway, thanks if someone can help me out ! I do shopping online and in-stores -
    so thanks for the online codes too!

13. does anyone know- Can you use F&F 30% 0ff and then stack it with the MYBRGIFT That would be great- (then i would have to beg for a F&F code too) I have $705.18 in my cart right now

14. fyi that gap, BR, and old navy give out one time F&F codes. Sales associates are given a certain number of passes to give to friends. It isn't like Saks or Neimans where every sales associate wants you to be their friend.