banana republic bags anyone?

I like the bag and you almost saved a hundred bucks which seems to me like a good deal. I have a banana republic bloomsbury from a few seasons ago and really like it. I think their bags are well made and sturdy. I do agree with what some people said about them being heavy

I don't own any, but I think they're really pretty. At the end of last year, found some at my local BR store marked down to $39.99 from about $250. I didn't purchase any, though, because I was saving for my Manhattan.

I own three BR bags, one mini patent/suede, one small pebbled tan leather, and one large tan leather. They are all excellent and have held up wonderfully, especially considering the abuse I put them through. Great quality, excellent worksmanship, it's a sound investment.

I have one BR bag and the quality of the leather is pretty good. I wouldn't pay full price for BR bags though, so I think it's wise that you're waiting for your bag to go on sale. If you're willing to wait even longer, you might end up getting a really good deal on the bag if it ends up at a BR outlet.

BR bags are great! I think they are worth the price, but you can generally find a coupon code somewhere (I think there is a 15% or $15 off floating around right now?). Quality is good for the price, very sturdy. The leather is generally not a "smooshy" leather but a bit more structured, again, it feels sturdy but can be slightly softened using a leather conditioner. I think the style on this one is great! Go for it!

I'm not a fan of the new Wilshire collection at BR. I tried one on last week but the hardware is odd and somewhat large. The pewter on the grey bag looks better than the gold though.

I am for sure not going to buy anything at Full price.:shame: I may even wait till it is at the outlet. I just really love the shape of this bag, and it really looks slouchy compared to some of their other bags. I am glad to hear that the leather is great. I am looking to get a great leather bag at a great price to knock around. :yahoo:These are gorgeous. I wonder how they look like in real life.

I have a few BR bags and I really love them. Although as everyone else has already said, BR bags usually go on sale (for half off or more) so I would wait it out to see if it goes on sale!!!!