Banana Republic Ashbury Bags??????

1. Wow, what nice bags the tote is big and love the umber color, I especially love the four pockets in front, like the bag from last seadon, without the leather strings hanging.......

2. I love that one too. When I get paid in the next couple weeks I may end up getting one. Oiy, so many bags, so little money...

3. im trying to decide between the small pocket satchel and the flat shoulder bag

4. I was totally surprised by the quality of this line. REALLY surprised. The leather was TDF. The salesgirl told us that it was the same leather that coach uses to make their bags.
    I think their Ashbury line was a hidden gem this season!

5. BR bags are awesome!! I fondle them everytime I'm in there:yes:

6. ^^Yeah, it's really made me REATHINK the cost of my bags. I mean here is a $300.00'ish bag - that is just as nice as some of my $600.00 - $1,000.00 dollar bags.

Makes you wonder.... I wish someone had told me sooner that they made such good bags.

7. They have gorgeous bags at the moment, will have to check it out IRL. BTW if anyone is interested, I just saw they have quite a few bags on sale.

8. :heart: BR bags! great value for money!

9. I don't have anything from the Ashbury line, but I got one of the Bedford wallets, and it's really good quality.

10. BR bags are great! they're really well made. The leather is just as good as a lot of the designer brands here.

Plus, you can find incredible bargains, especially at the outlets. I picked up a dark brown leather satchel at the BR outlet for $30 once. That was a great day. :smile:

11. My mom has a BR bag and it's so nice. Great quality and details.

12. I'm loving the designs on BR bags. I've got my eye on this one white tote with rope handles, TDF!

13. Does anyone know anything about who designs them? Some of the Ashbury line really reminded me of Kooba bags this season. (I mean that it a good way).:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I also am loving the new BR styles...especially the Somerset large satchel. And Missmustard- I :heart: that pic of your Bassett Hound! :tender:

15. beauxgoris- I *think* I heard that they have some designers from Coach working for them now! Whatever they are doing I like it! :yes: