Banana Republic 40% off any handbag

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><MAP id=brhandbag name=brhandbag><AREA shape=RECT target=_blank alt="from Banana Republic: A Special Offer for Luxe and Bananacard Members. EXCLUSIVE SECRET HANDBAG SALE. Receive 40% off any regular-priced handbag of $100 or more when you use your Bananacard or Luxe card.* Hurry, the secret sale ends 10/21! Remember to enter promo code HANDBAG at checkout. Cashiers use reason code 877. Shop secret handbag sale now >" coords=1,1,700,770 href=""></MAP><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]* While supplies last. Selection varies by store. Discount valid from October 16, 2007 12:01 AM (ET) through October 21, 2007 at 11:59 PM (ET) on purchases of regular price Banana Republic handbag(s) when using your Banana Republic card, Banana Republic Visa card, Luxe card or Luxe Visa card at Banana Republic stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and online at Not valid on small leather goods. Not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. No adjustment on previous purchases. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Handbags may only be held for purchase until close of business, all handbags on hold after close of business on 10/21 are subject to regular pricing. Gap Inc. employees who are Bananacard or Luxe card members are eligible for this discount. Returns & Exchanges are subject to Banana Republic's Return Policy. If you have any questions, please call 1-888-BRSTYLE or email us at [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  2. ^^ yeah, just saw this in my inbox. crazy! 40% off ANY handbag! damn BR really knows how to do sales..
  3. It looks like you can stack it with the 15% off GIFTFROMBR too!

At least it worked when I put the bag in my cart, but I didn't try checking out yet.
  4. Good Luck everyone! Sounds great.
  5. ugh, they already ran out of the tote that i wanted!!
  6. I wish I had a BR card!
  7. Hmmm... i tried to stack BACK2BR and that worked for 20% off too!

Worth a shot!
  8. holy crap! that croc bag ends up being $144, including $11 tax, after stacking free shipping, 40% off, and 20% off. that is an INSANE deal.
  9. Moogle,

Did you actually check out using both? And did they show that total on your Order Confirmation email? I just tried using both... and when I checked out/completed my order, it honored both codes... but then when I got my email confirmation, it only honored one... ??? Any ideas?

10. Yeah, I thought it was good with the 40% and 15% codes.
    I didn't know about the 20% code when I ordered......
    I'm still happy with my new red bag!!!!!
  11. OMG this is so cool. Thanks for sharing everyone! Did the Handbag + Back2BR work together?? Also, did you have sign into your BR account before you got the 40% off code? I just tried to put in the Handbag code and it didn't accept.
  12. you have to use your BR card and select it as the credit card you will use before they'll allow "handbag" to work. after that you'll see all the coupons stack, i.e. handbag and back2br. go go go!
  13. wow what a deal.
  14. Wow