Bambinone question!

1. I wish lesportsac would list it but.. sadly.. :sad:

I was wondering how long the straps are on the Bambinone? the longest it can go.. from on side of the bag to the other. ^^;

I'm totally interested in this bag! I've been needing a crossbody bag for awhile ^^;

Also! The Ciao Ciao! ^^;

2. I just measured my bambinone. Including the metal rings that join the strap to the bag, the strap is 48 inches pulled out all the way. It's a cute little bag. I don't use mine as a crossbody though, I keep the strap short and use it as a shoulder bag.
  3. I am 5 feet and use mine cross body.
  4. Ah! Thank you guys so much!

Anyone have any info on the strap for ciao?

I can't decide which one I would like better.. ><

Sorry! I totally meant Ciao!
  5. i don't use my bambinone as a cross body bag but as a shoulder bag, but i am almost 5'9 so it might look a little funny. i prefer the ciao ciao for a cross body bag.
  6. Does anyone else have a problem keeping the strap tight on the Bambinone?? I wear mine as a shoulder bag, but as soon as I put it on, it slowly starts to slide down...its like it has a mind of its own??

Any hints how to keep this bag "still"??
  7. OMG! I was just thinking about the same question today about my campeggio. I adjusted the strap to the perfect length and a minute later it starts to slide!!
  8. about the strap slipping, I read somewhere on this thread that you could put a clip in place so it won't slip. I use a hair pin to hold it still. It really works.
  9. thank you! I will give it a try.
  10. Wow! a black hairpin would totally work, I'm going to dig through my bathroom sink now! Thanks!:tup: