BalNY's pics of the Fall bags

Hmmm...the oxblood looks awfully light on my monitor. I hope it's just the way the pic was taken. Love the blueberry and rouge, though!!
Thanks for sharing, lovensparkle!

Very interesting to see that photo!

Today I finally saw my first fall 06 bags in real life! (local boutique) I saw the forest green and the rouge. The rouge is fire engine red....very bright and vampy! The forest green is deep and dark....so dark that it could essentially be worn as a neutral colored bag (would match with just about anything, since it's not at all a vibrant nor bright color).

kattiepie said:
THAT'S IT.
I'M CALLING BALNY TOMORROW FOR A BLUEBERRY CITY.

All these pictures are driving me insane and I can't wait anymore. White first my butt. I'm going to die if I don't get a blueberry city soon!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: kattiepie and helenNZ are suffering from blueberry b-bag fever!!! attached - a current pic of kattiepie and helenNZ

Attachments

• blue.gif
    blue.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 53
Woah! That Oxblood looks really light in that pic---it has to be the lighting because mine looks nowhere near that light. The Blueberry looks gorgeous and smooshy--it's one of the best pics of it yet! I lurve the Rouge Vif!!!:heart: Thanks for posting, lovensparkle!:flowers:

My pleasure everyone! :amuse: I'm totally sold on rouge vif now... just have to decide how I will get my hands on one :graucho:

I think the difference in brightness of the blueberry bags are again to do with different batches of leather, apart from lighting and all.

cutiekiara said:
Ooo how come the blueberry looks dark here...I'm not in love anymore...:sad:

i donno cutie, it's really weird, because it looks totally different from the blueberry twiggy i had :hrmm:...i wonder if the color is different according to styles or something (?)

Wow ... the Blueberry looks almost Black to me, and the Truffe (Truffle) looks Olive on my monitor.

Meanwhile, the "Forest" (Sapin - right?) looks very nice - more like a Pine Green.

The leather on this Grenat looks nice; the Grenat bags that I saw at Barneys NY/Chestnut Hill were not as nice - however, I do love the color! So far ... my favorite is the Rouge Vif! I carried it last night when the H/B and I went out to dinner. First of all, he thought it was my old 2005 Rouge Theatre bag (pheew ... he doesn't know that I purchased yet another B-Bag) ... then, I was almost accosted by the two gals at the next table. One of them was rather insistent that I let her "look" at the bag and I said "NO WAY". Heck, she had just put down her extremely greasy Rueben sandwich ... that's all I need, greasy "paw prints" all over my new bag .. NOT! :mad: