BalNY's pics of the Fall bags

1. Someone posted these on the Australian Vogue Forum, thought I'd post them here for y'all to see!

Blueberry looks really dark here though, and Truffle looks green on my monitor :blink: Love the Rouge vif! :heart:
    blueberryfirst.jpg forestwork.jpg oxbloodwork.jpg trufflework.jpg fireenginework.jpg
  2. Thanks!! I love seeing new photo's in different light because the bbags colors vary so much dependant on light.
    The black work I saw was just like this one!
  3. oh BLUEBERRY oh BLUEBERRY - where are you??? I LOVE YOU!!! come home to me!!!
  4. wow, that oxblood work looks sooooooooooooooo delish!!!
  5. awe, helen my dear, your blueberry will come 1 day soon!!!
  6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. Oh my... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  8. :lol: :roflmfao:
  9. I think there may be a rouge City with my name on it!!! :heart:
  10. THAT'S IT.

All these pictures are driving me insane and I can't wait anymore. White first my butt. I'm going to die if I don't get a blueberry city soon!
  11. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  12. Thanks for sharing! Glad to finally see some pics coming from BalNY!

I'm dying to see new pics of blue india BTW.
  13. I still think the blueberry looks like blue over a black background. Nevertheless, I LOVE it! I wish we had some "real" pics of the blue-grey! I am getting impatient!

murasaki, Joseph has promised me blue-grey pics the MOMENT any appear, so if I get them I will post them here first thing!
  14. Okay, i'm convinced, i seriously need to get a rouge city!
  15. Thank you for posting. The picture of blueberry is very very close to the bag I see IRL. :yes: