BalNY's method of shipping?

1. Do you know what method of shipping BalNY uses? I ordered a bag last Saturday from BalNY and haven't gotten it yet. Didn't get overnight shipping because Joseph thot I might have it by Thursday. And of course, US Post office is closed tomorrow (holiday). Thanks for any help!

2. i think it's UPS-overnight or 2-day express

3. It's UPS Ground unless you paid extra for overnight or 2 day express. At least that is how they told me how they shipped, and my bag arrived this past Tuesday (shipped last Weds or Thurs).

4. If they didn't charge you, it's UPS ground. I don't think UPS delivers on Sat. either.:sad: I could be wrong though.

5. I agree with BellaFiore about no UPS delivery on Saturdays... Unless it is UPS Saturday Delivery, which is extra, too. If it does not arrive by Monday, I think you should call them.

6. I guess I just have to be patient. :hrmm: They DO ask for signature, don't they? (see other thread about package being stolen!)

Thanks everyone!

7. Signature.....yes, most definitely.

I'm right there with ya with the waiting game.:rolleyes:

8. For those of you still interested, I got my bag from BalNY today. It came UPS and I ordered it Saturday, Nov. 4th and got it in California today the 13th. Thanks to all you who helped me wait!

9. Woo Hoo! Congrats!! :yahoo: I can't wait to see your pics! :nuts: :nuts: