Paprika
Tomato
Petal Pink = Bubblegum
Orchid Pink = (i think they meant) Pale Magenta
Sky Blue
Electric Blue
Thyme Green
Pine Green

Thank you. I'll call them tomorrow. Which color?????????:s Do they have EB RH Work?

I didn't ask, I was calling to find out about some previous seasons' colors...no luck there, but they gave me a quick run down of what they currently have, they're still open right now in case you're thinking about calling:smile:

Thank you. But, I'd rather not pay tax if I don't have to. I saw one at NM Tyson. I just called Bal NY, unfortunately they're already closed. So I called AR. They sold out of EB Work RH. They said that's probably it for them this season but they do have quite a few of EB City RH though. At the same time, I'm still dreaming about Paprika RH in City maybe. I may get both. I think I bought toooo many bags this past 2 months, way too many. Sign!!!

If somebody calls, can you do me a favor and ask for the weekender stock? TIA :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

not sure i fyou wanted AR's stock for weekenders but this is what they told me today when i asked
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] Weekender $1495—Bubble Gum, Blue Electric, Sahara, Black, Tabac, Café, Sapin, Marron, Rouille (the Rouille is $1385 since it is from before the price adjustment)[/FONT]

not sure i fyou wanted AR's stock for weekenders but this is what they told me today when i asked
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Weekender $1495—Bubble Gum, Blue Electric, Sahara, Black, Tabac, Café, Sapin, Marron, Rouille (the Rouille is $1385 since it is from before the price adjustment)[/FONT]

Thanks tofuchan! The Cafe sounds sooo tempting! But I must resist..I'm actually looking for maybe a pop of color (other than red since I have a Tomato City), maybe a lighter color.

I'm so tempted by the Sahara .... :drool:

I'm a bit confused though, I emailed them weeks ago enquiring about their Work stock, and all they had was Black/White/Jaune/Vert D'eau. How did they suddenly get in previous season colors eg Tomato, Paprika, Oatmeal and Pine????