BalNY: New Stock In Today...

1. I called today searching for stock updates on the twiggy...and was informed that they just got a new shipment today...but won't have everything cataloged until tomorrow!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the one I need!!!

Anyone else searching bags...give them a call!

2. Thanks for the update Twiggers!

3. YAY!! Thanks for the update!!!

4. thanks! :flowers:

5. yes! maybe jaune? I hope we get lucky!

6. ^^^LOL I hope so! I'll be calling in the AM and checking. If not, then I guess I'm gonna just buy the Vert Gazon!

7. I hope it's my violet hobo!!!!!

8. Twiggers, I hope you finally get the Twiggy you've been wanting...You have waited long enough...Be sure and let us see what you get...:tender:

9. Twiggersare you looking for jaune twiggy, wish you luck.

10. Thanks for the update, hon! =)

11. Yes.....I am trying to find a juane twiggy!!! Kicking myself for not buying it earlier! I just know there has to be more than one shipment of it coming in!

I guess...worse comes to worse...I can just buy it in a city style!

12. Twiggers, I just E-mailed you with message.

13. Twigger, my Jaune D'or Twiggy is scheduled to deliver today, will update you what I think about it. Good luck with your search and I know how frustrated it is since I was turning the world up side down looking for one. I'm also waiting for the Violet and thinking Magenta as well so please keep searching because that was what I did and got it :smile:

14. Thanks baby!!!!

15. Hi Twiggers,
    Did you find out what colors BalNY had in the Twiggy? THANKS for any info! I would call Kim, but I feel like I bug her all the time!