Balls of Fury

1. I don't have much money these days so sometimes I like to check Rotten Tomatoes to see what they said about movies and if there's not a good ratio of fresh to rotten, I don't bother seeing it.

Because of Rotten Tomatoes, I skipped Evan Almighty, The Nanny Diaries and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

And sometimes I don't bother checking the Rotten Tomatoes and judge whether or not I want to see something on how funny the previews are.

I did it for Superbad, I did it for Hot Rod and I did it for this movie.

In the unsanctioned, underground, and unhinged world of extreme Ping-Pong, the competition is brutal and the stakes are deadly. Now, this outrageous new comedy serves up this secret world for the first time on-screen. Down-and-out former professional Ping-Pong phenom Randy Daytona (Dan Fogler) is sucked into this maelstrom when FBI Agent Rodriguez (George Lopez) recruits him for a secret mission. Randy is determined to bounce back and recapture his former glory, and to smoke out his father's (Robert Patrick) killer - one of the FBI's Most Wanted.

It's funny, although it's not going to win any Oscars.
  2. Randy: You killed him...
    Feng: Well duh, what part of sudden death didn't you understand?

Karl: You are the greatest player I have ever seen. Besides myself, practicing in front of a mirror... which I do... everyday... in the nude.
  3. chuck & larry was funny, i liked it...everyone seems to love evan almighty.

i saw the nanny diaries last weekend, and it was alright. but i was comparing it to the book the whole time. thankfully the family i work for isn't as bad as the family portrayed in the movie. i'd say read the book over watching the movie.
  4. From everything I hear Balls of Fury is a pretty dumb film, but might be worth seeing just because of Christopher Walken. But I predict it is bound to become a cult classic.
  5. I LOVED chuck and larry, evan almighty was "ok" not even as close as good as bruce almighty and balls of fury was most definitly funny.
  6. I saw the trailer for this movie before I saw Superbad... wow that was one funny day. I had water going through my nose in that preview.. it's a must-see!!!