Ballerina beige box ❤️

Hikitten

O.G.
Aug 7, 2011
IMG_1473109654.303765.jpg

I've been wanting a box bag forever and come across this color combo and really like it but I'm worried about the color. The leather seems really hard and durable but will scratches show up more? Anyone have this or have seen photos of it? I've seen irl and it's beautiful [emoji7] tia!

Reactions: luckybunny
It's a smooth leather so when it gets scratched it will show up more so than a drummed or pebbled leather. Or even an exotic. But at the same time I have a smooth leather luggage and it shows no wear. I honestly feel it's just how you take care of it and it's much more durable than you think.

It's held up really well - no peeling on the seams, no color change and the scratches blend into the leather pretty well. This is one of fave bags! Still takes my breath away every time I take it out.

i have a phantom from 2013 in a similar color (powder). it doesn't get dirty as easily as one would imagine despite being such a light beige. it will scratch though but all smooth boxes will.

Ok I'm in need of help. I see I've posted about this bag a year ago and am still considering it and it's still around at my local boutique. I'm also on the wait list for a black ghw one. (I returned my small trotteur in this same color combo because it was just too small thought I loved it [emoji85])

what should I do??! This ballerina beauty which I worry I'll have to baby but I love the shw and color and that it's a bit different and not the basic black. Or the classic black which I'm sure I'll never get tired of and will probably be more carefree. I'm so undecided. Also the black one is not here yet, I'm on a waitlist, so I can't compare. I have pretty much only black bags but light bags have always been a favorite but they've never been practical and never hold up well for me. Someone pick for me [emoji30] also I'm on the waitlist for a black trio so my idea was ballerina box and black trio [emoji108] and I'll be set.