Bali H-oliday Sightings!

nice inventory in that store! wow!! looks like a rose dragee birkin/Hac hiding back there. yum..
thank you for the beautiful pictures!! glad you had fun in Bali.

[vogue];3799039 said:
medusa2020: which store is that? i do know that the SG store does get in some stuff...

B, medusa visits us some times. Her home is elsewhere.

medusa, lovely purchases! Can't wait for your Paris report in Nov! Would love to hear from you first hand!

[vogue] it's in Plaza Bali, I was sent on a wild goosechase, as the locals pronounced it herrrrr-miss, I was given 2 numbers in Legian, turned out to be optical shops, then to Galleria that sold only watches, then finally after DH spoke Indonesian with the locals did he find this store for me. He was really irate by the time we got there,as he didn't want us hanging around in the public areas, (security was tight though, to me it was safe), as I wasn't familiar with the color cocoan, I said no I didn't want to look but in hindsight..sigh.......but it was fun nonetheless....

Thanks Mrs S, I checked the color Cocoan & that is your beautiful KP,you have the best bags! I really should learn more about the colors before Paris or I'll miss another opportunity......

Thanks Mrs S, I checked the color Cocoan & that is your beautiful KP,you have the best bags! I really should learn more about the colors before Paris or I'll miss another opportunity......

Thanks, medusa. Yes, that's the colour of my croc KP.

Do all your research using the resources in the H reference section. Go as far as printing out some of the pages in colour, and using it as a guide to shortlist what you like. And use that as a rough shopping guide. So you waste no time in Paris.

If you see any croc KPs next time, don't let it run away. I have NOT seen a single croc KP that is not pretty. So far, Paris seems to be producing the neutral colours that are easy to match evening attire. If you see a bright coloured one, it's most likely a colour for AW2007.

Sound advice Mrs S, I shall prep my H file & print out the color/leather availability thread & all the necessary info before Paris..... I am hoping to encounter some black croc....let me clarify that in case my fairy godmother is reading this & grants me that in a watch band...a KP would be great,wallet would be nice....

Medusa- thank you so much for sharing! I was in Bali about 8 years ago and plan on goin gback very soon...my husband is a big surfer. How did you find the prices in Bali?

Thanks pennyD2911, Luxchic,pazt & Moviegirl325!
Bali was a nice break, the Balinese are such gentle people, they are so sincere in wanting you to have a good time. Luxchic, you should head there soon, DH can surf, you can H...... prices were very reasonable- we stayed at the Conrad, nice family suites for about US560/night, you can hire a driver with in a van for USD10/hour, even H prices were great, my clic clac was less than what I would have paid in my country, KP Havanne on display was USD 2995. My older DS said that he had left his watch behind. He called them & housekeeping found it & they will fedex it today.....what a feeling!If you need the contact for transportation, let me know & I'll pm you.