BALENCIAGA's Resort Collection: which color would you choose?...

1. Here are updated photos of Balenciaga's 2008 Resort Collection...

Which color would you like to see as part of the Accessory line?

#1 This would make an interesting fabric Motorcyle bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#4 Loving the Gray.

[​IMG]

#5 A Coral clutch? Love that shade of deep deep blue.

[​IMG]

#6 Lune Clutch in Sand Sahara Beige?

[​IMG]

#7 Could the bag be the SAGE GREEN? Love it!

[​IMG]

#8 A possible new yellow on the way

[​IMG]

2. #9 My personal favorite: the Emerald green. Love the orange also.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#11 Lilac

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#13 Coral clutch again...gorgeous dress.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So which color would you like???

3. I love this Resort collection, particularly #6 & #7!

4. And the emerald green, lilac and coral! #13 dress is so pretty!!!

5. [​IMG]
    I love that green ICB! I hope that's the color for spring!!! I'm in for a day!!!!

6. Allyboobop I am with you- that green is making my :heart: go pitter patter!!!!! In a day style, that shade of green:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!!!!!!
    ICB you are the best!!!!! I so needed a breath of fresh air and you never, ever disappoint!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

7. Oh, thank you ICB for livening up my day! That Emerald green is inspiring and I've been questing for ideas about florals with emerald in them.

Was there much blue? I was hoping for a blue like this somewhere on our fashion horizon:

[​IMG]

Is that close to Ocean or do I have to wait?

8. Ahh that Sage Green sorta kinda looks like the Green Tea Ice Cream!!!!!:yahoo:

9. I'm loving the yellow shade on the dress in #13 ..........this in a first or twiggy would make my day! It's good to see you ICB! I've missed you around here.

10. #1 and #3. #5 has her shirt- her very stiff shirt, I might add- on backward. #14- !?? Quel... The designer's dreams....

11. # 14 is fabulously outrageous!

I like that sage green color, so pretty. And that yellow......is this the marigold from Fall07 or are we thinking it's yet another yellow for SS08? If so, I'm really confused as to why Bal keeps releasing such similar colors back to back - rouge vif, vermilion, tomato???

12. gray gray gray! are we sure its not silver?

13. i love #15. i would get married in that!!!!

14. i :heart: those shoes!!!!

[​IMG]

15. I'm with you too AllyB I love this "sage" green - almost like the "green tea" thread...I love the orange / yellow's too!:tup: