Balenciaga Wallets on Bluefly

I actually lost any trust in that company whos sold as well as Balenciaga fake Chloes so they're dead to me but nevertheless am I curious to see if the wallets are reall this time. You're a real braveheart esiders.

I actually lost any trust in that company whos sold as well as Balenciaga fake Chloes so they're dead to me but nevertheless am I curious to see if the wallets are reall this time. You're a real braveheart esiders.

Wow ... I guess I didn't finish all the reading about the Bluefly fakes! I knew about the fake Balenciaga bags (consequently - Bluefly has been OFF my list for sometime), but I didn't know that they sold fake Chloe bags too ... YIKES!!!

Honestly, even if they were real I would not purchase one. I agree with Tanja; they are dead to me. To never receive an apology or anything after buying and returning TWO fake b-bags in inexcusable.

DITTO. I would never buy from them again. Now I don't trust anything that they have. Their prices aren't fabulous anyway. :yucky: