Balenciaga virgin NO MORE!!!

1. :yahoo:FINALLY!!!:wlae:

After years of not getting what all the hype is about, I finally own a Balenciaga and TOTALLY get it!

My first Balenciaga was delivered to me Saturday afternoon and I haven't been able to put it down since!:nuts: I simply :heart: it!!! It's an Apple Green First and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

I want to say THANK YOU to lovely members of this forum who answered my Qs about styles, colors, sizes,etc.:flowers: I couldn't have done it without you!

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to a lovely eBayer bertiebluebird who was so wonderful and accommodating!:flowers:

Thank you for letting me share, ladies.:smile: Here are some pics (I think my camera is dying so the "modelling shot" came out a bit blurry :shame:smile::
    New Apple Green Bal bag.jpg AG Bal Bag.jpg
  2. Very nice, and super cute on you!! :yahoo:
  3. Congrats Irene ... you couldn't have picked a more perfect first Bbag for you! As usual, you look totally gorgeous wearing it!
  4. Congratulations! It's gorgeous... I think your really going to enjoy the brand.
  5. It looks so great on you! Congratulations!
  6. Great choice! That color is SO cute on you, and the first is a wonderful first bag; it's so versatile for day or evening. Congrats, and welcome to the club!
  7. Stunning!!!

I am soo jealous! :love:
  8. GORGEOUS. I love the apple green with your outfit. And it looks brand new!

Congrats and welcome to the B-side!
  9. congratulations!
  10. Thank you SO MUCH, ladies, for all the kind words and for the warm welcome!:flowers: I can tell you FOR SURE that this isn't going to be my last BBag! I am already planning my next purchase!:nuts::wacko:

I am too late to edit the original post but I think this pic shows the color on a bit better:
  11. OK, I do have one question for the Balenciaga veterans - do you ever "trim" the tassels :shame: or is it a big NO-NO?
  12. The apple green color is TDF! The bag is gorgeous and looks fabulous on you. Congrats!
  13. [​IMG]

Congrats~Gorgeous bag esp in this apple green color....thanks for sharing and enjoy her:heart::heart:
  14. Congrats!!! I love AG!!! I think most people think it is a no-no to trim the tassels, I am to afraid to trim them b/c then I might not like it. I would leave them and try to wear it as is and if they are just too long for you then you should trim them just a little bit at a time.
  15. Looks so good on you! Congrats on your first, and many to come I am sure!