Balenciaga Twiggy Brown @ Smartbargain

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=606 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=black8 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; PADDING-LEFT: 13px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top width=310><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" colSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=black8><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD class=black8>See More Images & Zoom</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><!--//--></TR><TR><TD class=black7 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 15px" colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD><TD class=black8 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=black8 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #bebdbd 1px solid"><NOBR>Compare at: </NOBR><NOBR>$1,385.00</NOBR>
    <NOBR>Our Price: </NOBR><NOBR>$999.99</NOBR>
    <NOBR>You Save: </NOBR><NOBR>$385.01 (27%)</NOBR>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=black8 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!--//--><TR><TD class=red8 id=tdSQMsg style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 8px">Only 1 left.</TD></TR><!--
    //--><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 8px"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> SQH = new SKUQtyHandler(document.aspnetForm.elements["SKUQtyRollUp"].value); SQH.DisplayElement = document.getElementById("tdSQMsg"); SQH.QuantityThreshold = 15; SQH.FirstAttributeName = document.aspnetForm.elements["AttrName"].value; SQH.SecondAttributeName = document.aspnetForm.elements["SecondAttrName"].value; var esqh; </SCRIPT></TD></TR><!--//--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> esqh = document.getElementById('ctl00_Main_SB_Prod_ddSize'); if (esqh == null) { esqh = document.getElementById('ctl00_Main_SB_Prod_ddColor'); if (esqh != null) { SQH.FirstAttributeElement = esqh; } } else { SQH.FirstAttributeElement = esqh; esqh = document.getElementById('ctl00_Main_SB_Prod_ddColor'); if (esqh != null) { SQH.SecondAttributeElement = esqh; } } SQH.UpdateAttributes(0,0); </SCRIPT><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 10px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=black8>Quantity: </TD><TD><INPUT style="FONT: 8pt Arial; WIDTH: 30px" maxLength=3 value=1 name=qty cM1="2" cM3 cM2="31"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 13px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=black8 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 13px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" vAlign=top align=middle><INPUT type=image height=23 alt="Add To Cart" width=154 src="http://www.smartbargains.com/img/5/cart/add_cart_154.gif" align=middle>
    <SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>mboxCreate('sbAdd2CartBtns');</SCRIPT>
    </TD><!--//--></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT>BuildSwatches(0,"SB",'SB_Prod$ddSize','SB_Prod$ddColor',1,false,'1111442804');</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>ResetDropDowns();</SCRIPT></TD></TR><!--//--><!-- $6.95 shipping for your order. --><TR><TD class=black7 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 8px">Ready to ship in 24-48 Hours.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. great deal if it ends up being authentic!

3. Well, considering this bag actually retails for $1095, it's not that good of a deal..I just hate it when retailers put a false original price on an item to make it seem like you're getting a deal. Isn't that false advertising in a way?
    Thanks for posting though- it's not your fault they're being unscrupulous :flowers:

4. Does anyone know whether Barney's NY ever has any discount on the Balenciaga handbags? If so, when?

5. I don't like that too. It is very deceitful!

6. ooooh! thanks for the tip on the MSRP. I don't know that brand enough to know their original prices! Tricky tricky!

7. Not the motorcycle bags, I don't think they go on sale at Barney's.

8. So I guess the balenciaga isn't such a great deal huh :p ?

9. Thanks for the info, Style. I emailed CS and asked them what the deal is and what kind of 'smart bargain' is this supposed to be. LOL

10. haha funny! Let me know what they say.

11. LOL Well I see they're devastated by my email:

Thank you for contacting SmartBargains.com
    We have received your concerns regarding the Balenciaga Twiggy Brown Leather Handbag as featured on our website. We are disappointed to hear that the price of this item does not meet your satisfaction. We hope you will visit us again soon at
    www.SmartBargains.com, where new Bargains roll in every day and find a different Bargain that suits your needs. We value your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.
    If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us between the hours of 9am to midnight, Monday through Friday and 9am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday, Eastern Time.
    Sincerely,
    Cari
    SmartBargains.com Customer Representative

:shrugs::rolleyes:

12. hahaha. I guess I didn't really expect them to come up with a good non-"canned" response!!! Ah well!

13. I love that bag....thanks! Kiley