Balenciaga Tie-Dye Gladiators

impasto

I Love Sparkles
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
So I know gladiators are not everyone's favorite, but ever since I saw this shoe it has been haunting me to buy it for this spring. What do you think?

Picture is from the Barney's Resort Mailer

2277611013_3b82e3811e_o.png

Am I Crazy?:heart::heart::nuts:

^^^ I dont care for gladiators either ONLY because I am 5' tall and I like to look taller lol. These ones are cool, if you like them get them before they are sold out and you regret not getting them.

I love those gladiators! I've been obsessed with them ever since I first saw them a couple months ago :love:. Unfortunately the $675 price tag is preventing me from buying them :Push:. Why is it I have no problem spending $1000+ for a bag but I can't bring myself to pay more than $200-300 for a pair of shoes? :rolleyes:

^^ Same here- I try to keep the shoes under $350 for the most part, but I do love these sandals and the color would go with my new French Blue Bal;) Seriously, I'm spending all my clothing budget on Bal these days.

I love those gladiators! I've been obsessed with them ever since I first saw them a couple months ago :love:. Unfortunately the $675 price tag is preventing me from buying them :Push:. Why is it I have no problem spending $1000+ for a bag but I can't bring myself to pay more than $200-300 for a pair of shoes? :rolleyes:

That is what took me so long to buy them. I don't normally pay that much for shoes, but I just couldn't get this pair out of my head.