Balenciaga the box

I can't recall side-by-side comparison pics of the twiggy and box, but you can definitely find plenty of pics of both in this forum in both the clubhouse section and in the modeling bbags thread.

The Box was discontinued after 06, so it's no longer being made. The only place to find it is ebay or consignment. See the legitimate retailers thread for consignments online.

I think the box is adorable, although I don't have it or the twiggy. From what I've read, the box is a really nice size and holds a decent amount. True to it's name, it's much more square than the twiggy, which is much longer. I personally don't like the twiggy as much because it can look like a sausage when it's too stiff or stuffed too full. However, there are some ladies here who look fab with their twiggys which are perfectly broken in.

Good luck! And Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Monz1987
hiya, my Black Box twin outpt! ;)

for exact measurements, see here
http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...-prices-for-all-balenciaga-styles-144151.html

the Box is almost as long (less 1.5 inches) as the First style, has a wider base than the First but less wide than the Twiggy. the shoulder strap is longer than the Twiggy's.

First $995 13 x 7.5 x 2 18.5" shoulder strap
Box $995 11.5 x 7 x 5 27' shoulder strap
Twiggy $1,095 15 x 7 x 6.5 24.5" shoulder strap

Reactions: Monz1987